handyDART is a transportation service for persons who have
a disability that is sufficiently severe that the person is
unable to use conventional transit service without assistance.
The service is provided to and from accessible building entrances.
You must be registered to use the handyDART service. Registration
is free and easy. Please call 604-855-0080 on Monday through
Friday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
When you call, the handyDART staff will ask your name, mailing
address and telephone number, then send you an application form.
Please complete the application and return it to Central Fraser
Valley handyDART at PO Box 156, Abbotsford, BC V2T 6Z5.
Or downloand the PDF of the Registration
You may require free
Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view PDF files.
handyDART Hours of Operation
||7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Booking a handyDART Trip
To book a trip with handyDART, call 604-855-0080 on Monday
through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
When you call, please have the following information ready:
- your name
- the date and time you wish to travel
- the exact address where you wish to be picked up and dropped
- whether you will be accompanied by an attendant or an escort
- if you use a wheelchair or another type of mobility aid,
- if you wish to book a return trip.
There are two types of service:
- Regular subscription trips once a week or more often.
- One-time trips for purposes such as shopping, social visits
or recreational activities.
Cancelling a Trip
If you no longer need your handyDART reservation, please call
604-855-0080 as soon as possible so that we can schedule a trip
for someone else.
For more handyDART information call 604-855-0080.